Black Marketing Initiative
Choose how you #GetInTheAction.
Sponsor Local Small Business Initiatives | #ModernMedia HTX
Your Choice Sponsorship: Black Marketing Initiative
The Black Marketing Initiative was inspired by surveying small businesses just like yours. The response in the Houston Business Community was overwhelming. The problem: to survive during and after COVID, their businesses needed to reach clients ONLINE. However, more than half of respondents could not afford marketing services, and many did not know what content marketing even was.
The solution: The Black Marketing Initiative and the #MarketBlack movement! The Black Marketing Initiative (BMI) was invented by necessity. #MarketBlack exists to improve Black Business success rates through education, mentorship, networking, research and giveaways in Marketing and Business. Some goals of The Black Marketing Initiative include:
- Win Real, Immediate, Concrete Improvements in Black Businesses.
- Give Black Business Owners a Sense of Their Own Power.
- Alter the Relations of Power by diversifying Business Networks.
- Engage the public by providing Black business statistics collected from our Houston Black Business Census.
- #ModernMedia Gifts: Marketing Action Plan.
- Traditional Sponsorship Gifts: Website Listing, Video Ad, Your brand goes where ours does. See page for all deliverables: #MarketBlack Challenge - Established Businesses
By investing in @ActionOneMedia you support a microcosm of local jobs, businesses and philanthropy, while helping local content creators, music, news, and arts! Sponsor A1 Today.
Note: This amount is for (1) month of Black Marketing Initiative sponsorship. Options also available for sponsorship investment are: Community Action News, Random Artistry, HTXNxtDoor, or One VOD. There are no refunds. Cancellations require 30 days of notice.